Jobs Online Taking Surveys

Can You Get Paid for Online Surveys?
I would have to say that the question of whether or not you can get paid to fill out a survey ranks right up there in the top ten most asked questions here at MoneyMakingMommy.com.You'll find a lot of people out there that say yes, and a lot of people that say no. Not what you wanted to hear I suspect. So, I'm just going to give you my opinion on the matter. Or actually - my own personal experience with online surveys.
But let me start by saying.....YES, I have gotten checks from companies for taking surveys, watching DVDs and watching commercials. There are many survey membership sites out there these days. Two to three years ago - there were hardly any and the whole surveys for rewards and cash craze wasn't like it is today. So I opted in for one of the paid membership sites.
It helped me immensely by doing the survey hunting for me. I still have my membership with Survey Scout today - but typically I hunt around for my own surveys. I don't recommend paying for a list if you've got the time to hunt yourself. Why pay a dime, when you truly can find these companies free.And now....speaking of free....These are the companies I am currently earning the most from.
They are all FREE to sign up. Do not sell yourself short and just sign up for one company. That's silly!! Sign up for all of them - that way you have more than one check coming in and more than one way to earn! This is the key to working at home and having total control over your hours. Just get a free email address and use it as your survey account.
This can be Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail.Armed with your notebook and your free email account set aside just for your survey work - you'll be on your way to CASH and Rewards!Just today I took a survey from ePoll. I was paid $10 for answering questions all about the TV show The View. I watch it, so I was able to answer their questions.
I have completed over 75 surveys for them over the last few years. And it's been worth it. I've cashed in my points for a $30 gift card Red Lobster, a $25 Best Buy gift card, several $25 Blockbuster gift cards, tickets to movies and several $10 Starbucks cards! I just cashed in some points today for a $25 Target gift card and a $10 Target gift card, so that I can get a new bedspread!! These rewards all for answering questions about TV shows, movies and commercials. Not hard at ALL!! Fusion Cash is another great opportunity.
It's been around for 2 years and has a very good reputation. I equate Fusion Cash with an awesome data entry job that I can do right from home! They offer some of the highest payouts I have ever seen for filling out forms! Incredible - you just have to be able to have basic typing skills! You can be paid anywhere form .50 to $25 or more for just filling out forms for trial offers. The KEY to doing this type of work - buy a cheapy notebook and write down every offer you fill out. When you filled it out, how long the trial offer is for etc.
Do not make this harder than it is. You're being paid BIG money to try products and offers. This will be another nice monthly check for you. Project Payday is a good one. I kept seeing ads for it, so I thought I'd check it out. Similar to Fusion Cash, this site pays in a timely fashion and I've earned cold hard cash from them.
Also - if you decide to do any of the offers that require shipping and handling be paid, the Project Payday rebates them double the fee within 24 hours via PayPal or check.
In this case the user actually makes anywhere from $2 to $10 profit just for signing up. Incredible! This one is a no-brainer for me. Find out more about Project Payday.
You can start to see where signing up for all of these starts to add up into real cash. Just make the decision to sign up and These are three other sites that I definitely recommend. Survey Adventure is a new site that I just love. It was brought to my attention by a MoneyMakingMommy long time visitor.
I must say - I'm impressed! And it's totally FREE!! SurveySavvy sends me surveys frequently. Not as many surveys, but the are listed with the BBB and in good standing. Be sure to fill out your profile FULLY! It will determine how many surveys you get. UPDATE: I earned a total of $1586 for 2007 with SurveySavvy!!!
This site is totally legit and worth the time to join and fill out your profile. I took eight surveys one month - and got paid $62 for taking them. Keep your profile updated and refer others. It does pay off! See actual proof of my earning with SurveySavvy - Kelly's Survey Savvvy Account.
Whatever you decide about surveys, I can honestly say - there is $$ to be made. I get checks every month from work like this, and I have for over 6 years! Sure...some companies come and go - but there are so many out there.
That's why a program like Survey Scout is good for the beginner. But I've heard a lot of good buzz about Express Paid Surveys. They have a very low refund rate - which tells me they must offer something pretty legit. Get cash for Surveys has the largest collection of paid surveys online! they show you how to make $8 in 8 minutes over and over again.
They've been in business for over 5 years, see proof of how it is possible!Over 450 paid survey opportunities. Just be a grown up about what offers you're filling out, where you're going online - just like you do all the time when you're on the internet. There is truly some serious cash to be made by doing surveys and signing up for trial offers.
The other night, my son and I watched a Nickelodeon TV movie on DVD for a survey company! I actually earned $20 for watching it with my 12 year old and then having him fill out the survey. He and I split the $20 and went to Atlanta Bread Company for lunch and smoothies!! (And we got to spend time together!)
Don't sell this type of earning online short! You'll only cheat yourself!
TAKE THE TIME! Just think how much time you waste on the internet right now! Why not spend it signing up with a few survey companies?

No comments:

Post a Comment